Just like in 2020, Bloomsday 2021 (aka Bloomsday Worldwide) will be a virtual race. Here is how the race will work and the things you need to know to earn your 2021 finisher shirt:
- Sign up for Bloomsday by clicking on the “Register Now” button below. Very important: when registering for Bloomsday, please provide your MAILING address. Your race number, coupons, and finisher shirt will be mailed to the address you provide. If you provide an inaccurate mailing address you will not receive your Bloomsday items.
- In late April, you will receive in the mail your Franz Starter Kit which will include your race number and $10 coupons.
- Between the race dates of Friday, April 30 and Sunday, May 9, you will run, walk or race any 7.46 mile course of your choosing. Your course/route can be anywhere in the world.
- Record the time it took to run/walk/race this 7.46 mile distance.
- Submit your finish time in the Results Portal at www.bloomsdayrun.org. The Results Portal will be open and accept finish times beginning April 30.
- Your Washington Trust Bank Finisher Shirt packet will then arrive in early June with your official 2021 finisher shirt.